2nd Annual WCFY 5K Zombie Run and Mini-Monster Mile – Saturday, October 24, 2015
RUN, WALK OR PUSH A STROLLER and join the Waterford Coalition for Youth at their annual 5K Zombie Run and Mini-Monster Mile on Saturday, October 24 at Hess Hathaway Park in Waterford! Run alone if you dare or form a team! Enjoy hayrides, s’mores, a bonfire, children’s activities and the Splendor photo booth. Exciting prizes and awards. runsignup.com (Search WCFY Zombie) for online registration or click on the links below for the mail-in registration form or to go right to runsignup.
• This is a family fun event for all ages and ability levels!
• Check-in starts at 4 p.m.; Mini-Monster starts at 5 p.m. ; 5K starts at 6 p.m.
• Gift Certificates to top male and top female sponsored by Runnin’ Gear!
• Medals in top 3 of each age category.
• Gifts Certificates for the Best Dressed Zombie participants to “Trapped in a Room with a Zombie” in Detroit!
• Zombie Juice Station along the haunted course!
• Fresh Granola from the Bakery in Waterford!
• Group and student pricing discounts!
• Fun, musical entertainment for all to enjoy!
• The 5K is timed, the 1 mile is not.
• Zombies are seen along the run, but will not interfere with the runners.
Onsite registration is available the day of the race, but unless pre-registered by October 16, runners are not guaranteed a commemorative Zombie Run t-shirt.
For further questions, contact the Waterford Coalition for Youth at 248-618-7424.
To register by mail: Registration Form.
To register directly online: https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Waterford/WCFYZOMBIERUN
To volunteer: Volunteer Form.